The following ticket information applies to Studio Theatre events only. Other events (Harmony Concerts) will have different ticketing arrangements and prices. Please see their websites for details regarding dates, times and pricing.
OUR TICKET PRICES (ONLINE OR AT THE DOOR)
GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE:
Tickets for Studio Theatre events can be purchased online through Tickets Please or by call them during regular business hours at (613-485-6434).
Tickets to our events will be available online approximately three weeks in advance of the opening night or the movie screening date.
There is no additional cost to you to book ahead thru ticketsplease.ca for any of our events. Buying tickets ahead ensures you will not be disappointed.
We have chosen NOT to sell reserved seats for most of our events.
If an event is RESERVED SEATING that will be advertised well in advance as those seats will be assigned before tickets at the door.
If you would like a specific seat for a play or movie
please come early to the theatre.
GET YOUR TICKETS AT THE DOOR:
Tickets are also available at box office one hour before any show.
Cash, debit and credit cards are accepted at the box office.
Opening Night Special:
- For all Studio Theatre productions, tickets are reduced by $5 off the regular ticket price on opening nights only.
- Opening night tickets are available online thru ticketsplease
Student and Children’s Ticket Prices
- For all plays, a rush student rate of $10 applies.
- Rush tickets for students or children can be purchased at the door only and depend on availability.
- Special ticket prices may apply for child-appropriate productions. Please visit our website, phone the Box Office or check our posters for details.
Group Sales: for groups of 10 or more people.
- Group ticket sales are reduced by $5 per person.
- Groups can be assigned reserved seating in the theatre
- Group sales are only available through our box office and not through our online seller -Ticketsplease.
- If you are interested in booking your group please call Anne-Marie (our Box Office Manager) at 613-267-7469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Season Passes – Currently Unavailable
The Studio Theatre Perth Box Office opens one hour before show times only.
Box Office Opening Hours
1:00 pm Matinee; 6:00 pm on movie nights
6:30 pm Evening Performance
Although we cannot take phone orders, you may call 613-267-SHOW (7469) for theatre information during Box Office hours. Outside of Box Office hours, phone messages will be returned within 24 hours. Emails may be addressed to email@example.com.
- Studio Theatre Gift Certificates can be purchased at our box office for any value
- Gift certificates can be redeemed at our Box Office prior to any regular live theatre performance or movie.
- To guarantee admission for the specific event you wish to attend you might prefer to reserve your attendance in advance by calling our box office or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unused amounts can be carried over for future Studio Theatre events.
Do you have tickets or season passes?
If you have purchased a season’s pass or individual tickets for any plays scheduled while we were closed due to Covid restrictions please contact our box office if you wish to reuse them.
As you know, we had postponed the past scheduled production of “This Year Next Year” and it is now opening Thurs May 26th to Sun June 5th
Tickets for the original run will be honoured for the rescheduled dates
If you are still interested in seeing this show, please hold on to your tickets.
If these new dates don’t work for you, here are your options:
- Request refunds or rebook for any 2022 show by contacting our box-office at 613-267-7469
- Get a gift certificate for the value of your tickets. This certificate will not expire and will be valid on any upcoming Studio Theatre movies or shows. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Consider donating the value of your ticket(s) back to the theatre for a tax receipt.