The following ticket information applies to Studio Theatre events only. Other events (Harmony Concerts) will have different ticketing arrangements and prices. Please see their websites for details regarding dates, times and pricing.
OUR TICKET PRICES (ONLINE OR AT THE DOOR)
GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE:
Tickets for Studio Theatre events can be purchased online through Tickets Please or by calling them during regular business hours at (613-485-6434).
Tickets to our events will be available online approximately three weeks in advance of the opening night or the movie screening date.
There is no additional cost to you to book ahead thru ticketsplease.ca for any of our events. Buying tickets ahead ensures you will not be disappointed.
We have chosen NOT to sell reserved seats for most of our events.
If an event is RESERVED SEATING that will be advertised well in advance as those seats will be assigned before tickets at the door.
GET YOUR TICKETS AT THE DOOR:
Tickets are also available at the box office one hour before any show.
Cash, debit and credit cards are accepted at the box office.
Opening Night Special:
- For all Studio Theatre productions, tickets are reduced by $5 off the regular ticket price on opening nights only.
- Opening night tickets are available online thru ticketsplease
Student and Children’s Ticket Prices
The term “Youth” is defined as 17 and under (no proof is required).
Group Sales: for groups of 10 or more people.
- Group ticket sales are reduced by $5 per person.
- Groups can be assigned reserved seating in the theatre
- Group sales are only available through our box office and not through our online seller -Ticketsplease.
- If you are interested in booking your group please call Annmarie (our Box Office Manager) at 613-267-7469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Season Passes – Currently Unavailable
The Studio Theatre Perth Box Office opens one hour before show times only.
Box Office Opening Hours
1:00 pm Matinee; 6:00 pm on movie nights
6:30 pm Evening Performance
Although we cannot take phone orders, you may call 613-267-SHOW (7469) for theatre information during Box Office hours. Outside of Box Office hours, phone messages will be returned within 24 hours. Emails may be addressed to email@example.com
- Studio Theatre Gift Certificates can be purchased at our box office for any value
- Gift certificates can be redeemed at our Box Office prior to any regular live theatre performance or movie.
- To guarantee admission for the specific event you wish to attend you might prefer to reserve your attendance in advance by calling our box office or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unused amounts can be carried over for future Studio Theatre events.