Ways to Donate
Did you know that ticket sales only make up 40% of our operating budget?
Support the development and production of community theatre right here in Perth by making a tax-deductible contribution today!
Here at Studio Theatre Perth, everything we do on and off stage is thanks to the support of community members like you!
We can’t do it without YOU.
You will be supporting local musicians, amateur theatre lovers (both cast and crew), programs and workshops for youth and emerging filmmakers.
The gift you give today – whether it’s $5 or $15,000 – is an investment in the future of our community theatre.
Every donation matters to our members:
- $40 subsidizes one month’s cleaning supplies.
- $500 pays advertising costs for one of our live amateur theatre productions.
- $5,000 offsets the cost of a month’s rental of our theatre.
OUR ADOPT A PLAY PROGRAM
We have another option for your ad $$ at the Studio that has been working well for us (and for the businesses that choose it).
As a prime business sponsor for a play (we only do 6 a year) you get all the promotion value we submit for our production.
For a one-time $500 fee you will receive :
- Your logo and /or name on all posters (these go all over town).
- Radio mention on 44 – 30 second Lake 88 ads.
- Mention of sponsorship in all printed columns we submit to (Humm, Perth Courier and 4 other local papers). Some also include their online editions.
- Half-page colour ad in our (your) printed and digital performance program.
- Mention in all our social media advertising: Studio Theatre Perth’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Mention of sponsorship in our Studio Theatre Presents newsletter which currently goes out to 600 subscribers.
- Mention in two local newsletters: the CFUW and Probus.
Some stores have even done theme windows (Mariposa).
Some have had staff wear cowboy hats (Fall River for the Lone Rider) and some just do it for the promo value! (Deja Vu Hair Salon)
.. but all do it to support our local theatre.
Become a Member
Perth Theatre Project (PTP) Membership Guidelines
Tier A – Non-voting members (information only)
- This membership is mandatory for directors and actors over 16 years of age and recommended for all volunteers
- A $10 annual membership fee will be paid
- Benefits of this membership include:
- Receipt of a membership card (valid from AGM to AGM)
- An opportunity to show your support of the community and Studio Theatre
- An invitation to the AGM
- Invitations to special events
Tier B – Voting members
- Voting members will pay $25 annual membership fee
- Voting members will receive a membership card (valid AGM to AGM)
- Membership affords an opportunity to show your support of the community and Studio Theatre
- Voting members are expected to review documents in advance of AGM to be an informed (Documents must be distributed to members 21 days before the AGM.)
- Voting members may nominate candidates for the Parry Award
- Voting members may be called upon to investigate complaints
- Voting members may be invited to serve on the Nominating Committee
- Members may only cast votes in their second and subsequent voting membership terms
The term for both membership types runs from AGM to AGM.
In order to attend and vote at an AGM, membership may be purchased on the website up to three months prior to the AGM or in person at the AGM. Memberships purchased more than three months prior to the AGM will not be valid for the term beginning at that AGM.