Studio Theatre Perth Is Open for Entertainment
As of March 1, the Government of Ontario has lifted certain public health measures related to COVID-19.
This means Studio Theatre Perth can host to full capacity, however for the safety of our patrons will will only be allowing 50% capacity at our live theatre and movie events.
Proof of Vaccination will no longer be required for entry to our events
In addition to mandatory mask wearing patrons are encouraged to:
- Stay home while sick
- Vaccinate against COVID-19
- Practice regular hand hygiene and physical distancing, where possible
For Harmony Concerts we have returned to 100 % capacity. Tickets are assigned only if preferred seating is purchased.
For the continued safety of our patrons – We have decided to limit seating for our live performances to half capacity or 100 patrons
- We encourage physical distancing while in the theatre and ask that you leave at least two seats between your group and the next if possible.
- Unless eating or drinking, masks must be always worn at all times in the theatre by staff and patrons
- If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one at the box office for $3.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the Box Office and Concession Stand.
- Social distancing must be observed in public areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations are at the entrance and in several places around the theatre.
- Movies tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for students with ID
- Movie tickets are available online at ticketsplease.ca or at the box office ½ hr before the movie
- Live performance tickets are $24 / $10 for students- available online thru ticketsplease.ca or ½ hour before the show if there are remaining seats. Seating is limited to 100.
- Harmony Concerts tickets are only available online at harmonyconcerts.ca or by calling them at 613-229-3883.
- Payment at the Box Office is by contactless debit and credit or cash.
- We are also returning with the sale of our 50/50 tickets.
- Our concession stand is open
- Concession vouchers are $2 each and are available for purchase by debit/credit at the box office. Cash is accepted at the concession stand.
- Popcorn, drinks, cookies and candy bars are one $2 Voucher per item.
- You are welcome to bring these items up into the theatre with you.