Studio Theatre Is Now Open!
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe and comfortable:
• Plexiglas barriers have been installed at the Box Office and Concession Stand.
• Hand sanitizing stations are at the entrance and in several places around the theatre.
• Social distancing must be observed in public areas.
• Masks must be worn by staff and patrons at all times in the theatre, unless you are eating or drinking. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase a reusable mask for $3 (black, of course!).
• The concession stand is open and items are available by voucher only. Vouchers are $2, purchased at the Box Office with your admission ticket. Small popcorn, drinks and candy bars are 1 Voucher per item. You are welcome to bring these up into the theatre with you.
• Only 50 tickets will be sold to allow for safe distancing in the audience. Call (613) 267-7469 to reserve by phone – your tickets will be held in your name at the box office until 15 minutes before the beginning of the show.
• Seats are numbered so you’ll be assigned one at the Box Office to ensure safe distancing in the theatre.
• Only every other row in the theatre will be assigned and there will be 3 unassigned seats between you and the next person/group/couple. All couples/groups will be seated together.
• Movies tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for students with ID, play tickets are $24 and $10 for students, available at the Box Office or online thru Tickets Please ($2 Fee applies for movie tickets). Payment at the Box Office is by contactless debit and credit, or cash.
• For safety’s sake, we have suspended the sale of 50/50 tickets.
Here’s Our New Seating Plan to Maintain Physical Distancing at Our Shows